The Bee Game: 2007
Developer: Independent Arts Software GmbH
A heavy storm waves through the corn poppy meadow and scatters all of Maja’s and Willi’s friends to the four winds. In order to rescue their lost friends, the two bees Maja and Willi need to stand their ground in a variety of exciting adventures and challenges.
The Biene Maja is a classical 2D platform side-scrolling game that includes a variety of mini-games such as throwing pollen. The gameplay and puzzles are suitable for children. Licensed title based on the famous German TV cartoon series Miene Maja (Maya the Bee).
Features of the game are:
- The player characters Maja and Wille are available right from the start
- Most of the minigames, e.g. the Painting Book, rely on Nintendo DS features such as the touchscreen and the microphone
- Diversified gameplay suitable for children
- 36 levels consisting of 5 graphic sets
- Included tutorials, as well as secret levels